Do Not Open With Sharp Object
Please Inspect Your Order Before Signing. If Damage is Found, Refuse Delivery
How will my order be shipped?
All orders will arrive in approximately 1 to 4 weeks. However, due to possible production or shipping delays, we can never guarantee a specific delivery date. There is more specific information about shipping time in each product's description. Most orders are shipped via FedEx.
We offer free shipping on all rug orders being delivered within the contiguous USA. The rug will be wrapped in plastic to help keep it dry, but please consider whether there is a weather safe place for the driver to leave your rug if you will not be home to receive it. As long as we have a valid email address with your order, we will email you the tracking number when your order ships.
Free shipping applies to the contiguous USA only. Unfortunately, we cannot ship orders for free to Alaska, Hawaii, US territories or anywhere outside the USA. However, we can provide a shipping quote if you are interested. This also applies to shipments going to Canada.
International customers with an order going overseas can independently hire a freight forwarder/broker to handle pick up, freight, import duties and taxes of your order. Rug weight and dimensions can be provided upon request for this purpose.
What is your Return Policy?
Rug returns will be accepted for any reason. However, we kindly request the following stipulations:
Your order must be unused and unaltered in any way. Your order must be returned in new condition. Use of your order will constitute your acceptance "as is". You must inspect your order upon arrival and refuse delivery or let us know right away if there is a problem.
The rug will be inspected for signs of use/damage before a refund is granted.
The customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping. HolidayRugsOutlet.com pays the outbound shipping, and we do NOT ask the customer to pay for that. That is a loss that we incur as a service to our customers.
The customer will be responsible for paying a 10% restocking fee.
The order must be returned within two weeks of delivery.
We can not take returns on "Second Quality" rugs.
Pads can only be returned if they are unopened and still in the original packaging (unless there is a manufacturing defect).
How do I take care of my rug?
- Shake to remove loose dirt.
- Vacuum regularly, but avoid serged edge. Vacuuming cannot wear out your rug, but soil and dirt can. When that happens, your rug will become discolored and matted. Up to 80% of the soil in a rug is of the dry particulate type that can be removed with a vacuum cleaner.
- We recommend the use of Capture Cleaning Kits (or another dry clean kit) for spot cleaning a rug. If you would like to know more about Capture, or if you would like to find a local retailer of Capture, Click here to go to the Capture website. For more information on spot cleaning specific stains, please visit: carpet-rug.org
- You can machine wash your rug in cold water, never hot. Use mild detergent. Warning: red color bleeds when machine washed.
- Do not bleach.
- Air dry.
- Do not wring.
- Shake when almost dry to restore fluff.
- Do not iron.
- If item does not have free movement in washer and dryer, use large capacity commercial machines.
- After washing your floor or rug, it is important that both surfaces are dried thoroughly to prevent discoloration.
- Household cosmetics, medications and chemicals can stain or remove color from your rug. These household culprits are often the cause of "mystery stains" because they may not affect the rug for several days or even weeks. The best prevention is to keep household chemicals away from your rug.
The serging around Holiday Rugs are made from the strongest fiber on the market. Unfortunately, however, it can still be damaged. Damage can result from many things such as: cutting it with a sharp edge during opening, some types of abrasive cleaning equipment, pet damage, etc. Therefore, our warranty on the serging is as follows: Customer can ship the rug to us at their expense (usually about $20 to $50, depending on the size). We will then repair the serging for free. We will then ship the rug back to you for free. Care must be taken not to vacuum over the serging. If you prefer, it is suggested that repairs be made using a hot glue gun at the first sign of fraying. This will prevent the serging from fraying further.